Monday, September 30, 2013

Another beginning aka 2 paragraphs

  I personally use popular culture on a daily basis, and I sometimes get sucked into so much that I will tend to get angry with it because I believe I am wasting my time.  I believe hearing or seeing important news on facebook, or my email is very important to me because it helps me know what is going on around the world. The reason why I like hearing about what is going on is that I believe it can help me later on from being aware from the problems that occur.
  Popular culture can be both a negative and positive thing. Sometimes it is very positive because it can let people be aware of things a lot quicker than ever before. With people finding out about problems at a fast rate they will be able to prepare for an event and possibly avoid the situations. The only problem with popular culture these days is that it comes up too many topics that are just not that important. One big example would be the media constantly bringing up twerking.

No comments:

Post a Comment